We hope that you are managing to cope with the COVID-19 pandemic as well as possible. This has been a tremendous challenge for all of us.
Due to State of Michigan orders, and a lack of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), we had to close our dental office for four months.
Once were able to obtain the PPE that we want our employees to wear, on July 20, 2020, we reopened our dental office.
We have been delighted with how well our reopening has gone, and are very grateful for your many kind words of support as we navigate these waters. Some of you arrived with tears of joy, finally being able to do something for yourself that is health-centered. This has been part of feeling that life will get back to normal again. Some of you brought us cookies and other treats, which we of course must eat for research purposes. You are very dear to us - thanks.
When you see us you will notice changes similar to what you have experienced elsewhere. These changes are to help protect you and our employees. Some changes include:
- Please wait in your car when you arrive at our office and call us when you arrive (616-363-3821). We will come to your car and greet you. We require that you wear a mask. Screening questions will be asked. We will take your temperature with a no-touch forehead thermometer.
- We will escort you into our office and directly to a treatment room. Our lobby and check-in desk is closed. Please use the hand sanitizer that we have available.
- We ask that you come into our office alone. If necessary, one caregiver or family member may come in with the patient.
- We will be wearing masks while we are with you.
- Please keep social distancing to at least six feet.
- To help with social distancing and with other protocols, we are limiting our hygienists to fewer appointments per day than in the past.
We look forward to seeing you soon. Thank you for your patience, understanding, and cooperation during this difficult time.
Drs. Gray, Lockwood, and Team