3303 Grand Ridge Drive NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49525
We hope that you are managing to cope with the COVID-19 pandemic as well as possible. This has been a tremendous challenge for all of us. Thankfully, after reopening our office in July of 2020, our visits have been safe and pleasant. It has been nice catching up with you. Your many expressions of gratitude for our emphasis on safety mean a great deal to us.
Currently there is concern regarding emerging COVID variants. We are subject to OSHA protocols. Current OSHA protocols for dental offices include:
- Screening prior to entering the building. Please wait in your car when you arrive at our office and call us when you arrive (616-363-3821). We will come to your car and greet you. If you are not vaccinated you are required to wear a mask. Screening questions will be asked. We will take your temperature with a no-touch forehead thermometer.
- We will escort you into our office and directly to a treatment room. Please use the hand sanitizer that we have available.
- We ask that you come into our office alone. If necessary, one caregiver or family member may come in with the patient.
- We will be wearing masks while we are with you.
- Please keep social distancing to at least six feet.
- To help with social distancing and with other protocols, we are limiting our hygienists to fewer appointments per day than in the past.
We look forward to seeing you soon. Thank you for your patience, understanding, and cooperation during this difficult time.
Drs. Gray, Lockwood, and Team