3303 Grand Ridge Drive NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49525
We hope that you are managing to cope with the COVID-19 pandemic as well as possible.
This has been a tremendous challenge for all of us. Thankfully, after reopening our office in
July of 2020, our visits have been safe and pleasant. It has been nice catching up with you.
Your many expressions of gratitude for our emphasis on safety mean a great deal to us.
Currently there is continued concern regarding COVID variants. We are subject to OSHA
protocols. Current OSHA protocols for dental offices include:
- Screening prior to entering the building. Please wait in your car and call us when you arrive
(616-363-3821). We will let you know when we will come to the front door and greet you.
You are required to wear a mask. Screening questions will be asked. We will take your
temperature with a no-touch forehead thermometer.
- We will escort you into our office and directly to a treatment room. Please use the hand sanitizer that we have available.
- We ask that you come into our office alone. If necessary, one caregiver or family member may come in with the patient.
- We will be wearing masks while we are with you.
- Please keep social distancing to at least six feet.
Professionally, the pandemic has not changed the fundamental nature of how we function at
work, as we have had effective safety protocols in place for decades.
Personally, we have had to learn to go about our home and community affairs in new ways,
and we often think about what we have taken for granted.
We enjoy serving you. It is important during these times to maintain as many healthy habits as
possible. It is particularly important to have good dental health as hospitals are too busy with
COVID patients, and their backlog of surgical patients, to be helping people manage what are
otherwise preventable dental infections.
Thank you for your patience, understanding, and cooperation during this difficult time.
Jim, Adele, and Team